Thursday, September 06, 2007



A BRILLIANT REVIEW!! YAY!!!

The most AMAZING Kerin at TwoLips Reviews has reviewed my latest Changeling Press release, The Boundaries: Awakening (it's very first one) and she's just blown me away!! I'm still grinning! Thank you, Kerin. Here's a snippet....

"There is so much packed into Awakening that my head was spinning trying to keep up and I loved every minute of it! With emotions running high and non-stop action and pulse-pounding tension, there are surprises at every turn. Jai’Enna, Zeric and Raq are three of the most amazing characters and the depth of their feelings and emotions rival those of any single person in any love story – combined, the strength of their love is overwhelming and unparallel in its beauty."

To check out the whole review (and please do, it is as amazing as Kerin herself *grin*) go here...

HERE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home