Sunday, April 22, 2007

AN APOLOGY AND AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

I've been MIA (which is not that unusual for me) but I have TWO very good reasons why...

1/ I've just finished a 68,000 words erotic paranormal werewolf thriller that has consumed me for quite some time now... and....

2/ I'm pregnant!! Yay!!

The first trimester has passed (for which I'm very grateful - I had morning sickness 23/7) and the 'wonderwoman' stage of the pregnancy is just about to begin! That means I should be around a but more.

New episodes of Lexxie and Deviant-Boy and the Pirates coming soon!

Warm and happy thoughts to you all!

Lexxie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What grand news, a baby and a book! Congrats and big hugs! Sooo happy for you!

4:04 am  
Blogger Lexxie Couper said...

Thank you, Maria. I'll post an image of the little squishy thing I get from my next scan! (The baby, not the book. *grin*)

1:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home