Wednesday, January 24, 2007

LEXXIE'S IMPROMPTU AUSTRALIA DAY CONTEST!!!!!

This Friday is Australia Day in the Land Down Under (it's the day we celebrate the birth of our nation) and, being the proud Aussie I am, I want to celebrate and bring some of my love for Australia to the rest of the world.

So I'm having an impromptu CONTEST!!!

I've written three books set in Australia... The winner of my AUSTRALIA DAY CONTEST will receive ALL THREE in what ever format they wish.

To win, this is what you have to do....

1. Go to HERE!!
2. Tell me the title of the three books set in the Land Down Under
3. Answer the following questions about each book (hint - you'll need to click on the excerpt links to find the answers)... a/ What does Tellerman scale? b/ What is it Ira's right to do? c/ What woke Tess?

Email me your answers by midnight Sunday 28th - subject Australia Day Contest. The first name I draw from the dog's bowl WINS!!!!

Happy reading and Happy Australia Day! *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home