Friday, December 01, 2006


DAMIEN LEITH

Australian Idol this year was amazing (I've been an Aussie Idol Addict from Season 1) but I immediately became hooked on one entrants voice - Irish-born, Damien Leith. I lost track how often I voted but let me say, last Sunday night (after sitting for over FOUR hours on the steps of the Sydney Opera House) I lost my voice squealing with joy when HE WON!!!!

Damien Leith is not only 2006 Australian Idol but has one of the most amazing, hypnotic and beautiful voices I've heard.... and he seems like a truly nice bloke to boot.

So please head over to his myspace damien leith and check out who he is. Oh, and listen to his song Sky. It is haunting!
(And as soon as I work out how, I'll add the song to my own myspace page. Anyone care to tell me how?)

Congratulation, Damien! Yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home