Thursday, October 26, 2006

TEASING YOU...

This is a tiny snippet form my WIP. I hope you like it! : )

Stepping into the dark den, he pulled a small transparent rod from a hidden compartment in his jacket and slid it into the holo-generator, standing still as the room suddenly pulsed with a vibrant purple light. A slight buzz filled the room – a sign the generator was probably black-market – and then a woman appeared before him, red hair a tumbled mass of copper-fire falling about her face and bare shoulders, green eyes flashing as they fell on him. “Hello, Tornada,” the holo-projection of Jai’Enna Ti said, voice tinny and hollow. “Shall we play?”

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I got my ass over here like you said but it won't fit. Now what?????

8:04 pm  
Blogger Lexxie Couper said...

LMAO!!!!! Oh Kerry. You crack me up!!

8:37 pm  
Blogger Lexxie Couper said...

LOL. Thanks, Tehya. Teasing is a fine art I enjoy greatly. *grin*

11:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home