Tuesday, October 03, 2006


OCTOBER'S NEWSLETTER IS OUT!!!

Yep!! Only TWO days late! WOW!! How the bloody hell did I do that? Damned if I know, but it's done. If you want to check it out and you're NOT on my mailing list jump over here now and join up. The BEST Newsletter EVER!! C'mon..... you know you want to. *grin*

This month I'm giving the ENTIRE Devarian Revolutions series by the wonderful Sierra Dafoe (or three CP ebooks of the winners choice if they already have Sie's books - and lets face it, who doesn't? ). To be in the running.... (well, you'd know how this sentence finished if you received my newsletter *grin* You'd also know why the very delectable Guy Pearce is smouldering away at the top of this post. Yes, yes, I know... I'm a b*tch)

Still love me?

Lexx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home