Friday, September 15, 2006

OK, SO I'M REALLY TIRED

There are lots of things I would like to tell you about: my daughter's transition from her cot (crib) to her 'big girl's bed', my current Works In Progress (I have FOUR, can you believe it!?), my husband's improved health, the fact I'm going to see Hugh Jackman in The Boy From Oz tomorrow with my mum, my mutt's recent rush to the vet and the proposal I received from one of my Year 10 students today (which still makes me giggle when I think about it).

Yep, there are lots of things I would like to tell you.... but I've been out for dinner and have had two vodkas and lime so I'm feeling a little ... well, a little 'unstable' shall we say...

So, TOMORROW night I will tell you all about my date with Hugh, OK? And maybe describe how my student popped the question. *grin*

Till then,

Lots of sloppy kisses,

Lexx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home