Tuesday, October 03, 2006


KISSES!!! FIVE of 'em!!

Frost's Utterly Amazing Review

Frost at Two Lips Reviews says the most wonderful things about 'Shadow Whispers'. Like....

"This book is captivating from sentence one, and before I had turned the first page I knew I could not put it down until finished. I also knew I had found a new cherished re-read as well. Whether the reader is empathizing with the independent yet incredibly victimized Tess, pondering the strange actions of the Kangaroo Creek residents, gasping at Adrien’s insane stalking, or sizzling with the talents of Tess’s dream lover, there won’t be a single dull moment in this roller-coaster of emotions and swift-moving plot. The always skillful Lexxie Couper has surely surpassed even her customary talent with Shadow Whispers, a tale which without a doubt is one of the best I have read in quite some time. Readers will find this story lingers in the mind for a long, long, time."

Thank you, Frost. I think you're wonderful! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home