Tuesday, September 25, 2007

IMPROMPTU CONTEST!!!!

It's my wedding anniversary today. Eight years ago I walked through a family of young eucalypt trees down to a beautiful little beach and, before forty of our closest family and friends, married the man I loved. YAY!!

So, to celebrate, I'm giving one lucky reader a copy of ANY Lexxie Couper book they desire. The catch? You only have twenty-four hours to enter. But it's a really easy contest....

All you have to do is send me an email (lexxie AT lexxiecouper DOT com) with subject header Wedding Bells by the end of Wednesday 26th.

The first name I pull from the dog's bowl will win!!!

Have fun!

Lexxie Couper
Lust. Desire. Danger.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Lexxie! Happy (late) Anniversary! I just wanted to stop by and say congrats on your Samhain contract. Can't wait to find out more about Savage Retribution!

9:58 pm  
Blogger Kate Johnson said...

Congrats, Lexxie. Bit late, but congrats!

10:56 pm  
Blogger Lexxie Couper said...

Thanks, Mandy. *grin* The husband and I had lots of fun!

I've just posted a blurb about Savage Retribution over at the SamhainCafe yahoo loop, but keep watching this space.... as soon as I'm allowed I'll post an excerpt!

11:43 pm  
Blogger Lexxie Couper said...

LOL! Kate, I'll forgive you.... there is no way I could be angry with a fellow David Tennant/James Marsters groupie! (Hey, did you notice the surname of one of the main characters in Viva Los Regalos: Kat and Mouse?? *grin*)

11:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home