Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'VE BEEN AWAY

But now I'm back. Life got really nasty for a bit there. My husband has been unwell, but after a series of tests the dreaded C (cancer) has been ruled out! Yay!!

I also had a deadline to contend with. I think my editor was just about ready to skin me alive. But, after the worst case of writer's block and self-doubt, Shifting Lust 3: The Bounty Hunter's Prize is finished!! Another Yay!!! SL3 is the last in the Shifting Lust series. I had to be special and Kyra and Raiven had to have the ending they deserve. I hope you like it. It's released on the 23rd June at Changeling Press!

My daughter turned 2 in May. TWO! I can't believe it! Where did the last 24 months go? Now my husband and I are having the 'are we going to have another one?' talk. Could I really do it all again?

Anyway, this is but a short note to say Hi to anyone who happens to wander over her. Hi. I'm back.

With a vengeance!

Lexxie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home