Thursday, June 01, 2006


Shifting Lust 2: The Warlord's Vengeance gets some REVIEWS!!!

Wow, look at what the absolutely wonderful Annie over at Euro-Reviews has to say about Kyra and Raiven's second tale...

...
It's a rare pleasure to come upon an ebook i literally could not stop reading. I experienced this with Egyptian Lover 2: Sopdet, and again with this book. I didn't want to eat, be social, sleep,or do anything until I had raced through this book to its ending. THAT is how fast-paced this novella is. My only caution is that the book contains quite a bit of violent and violent sexual encounters, in Couper's futuristic Universe. But I loved this book nonetheless; and although I have not yet read Shifting Lust 1, the first in the series, I definitely will.

Check out the full review here... http://euroreviews.eu.funpic.de/bookdetails.php?book_id=123

Thank you, Annie. I think I love you! *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home