Wednesday, July 26, 2006


Shifting Lust 3: The Bounty Hunter's Prize gets some COFFEE, FLAGS AND STARS!!!

Three reviews have landed in my inbox for Shifting Lust 3: The Bounty Hunter's Prize!

Let's start with what the fabulous Regina at Coffee TIme Romance has to say about Kyra and Raiven's tale...

"Ms. Couper is a great writer! This book has everything from hot sex to action to romance. While the story is a bit graphic and violent in places, it kept me on the edge of my seat. Just when I thought I knew what was going to happen, the author inserted another healthy dose of twist and turn. A great read, and one I would recommend to anyone who enjoys science fiction with a dash of adventure and steamy sex! Four cups!"

Weeeeeeeeeeee! I'm doing the fruit-bat flap of happiness!! *grin*

Check out the full review here

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/Shiftinglust3thebountyhuntersprize.html

Then there's Tallyn at JERR who give it 4.5 stars...

"Lexxie Couper has written a very erotic, passionate and romantic sci-fi adventure that I could not put down...The sex scenes, forced or craved, are so hot that toys are a must and extra batteries should be on hand...Shifting Lust 3: The Bounty Hunter’s Prize is a fascinating science fiction tale with the right amount of naughty bits that will have you craving for more. A definite keeper!"

And the last of the three - from the delightful Annie at Euro-reviews who raises FIVE flags for The Bounty Hunter's Prize...

"If you’ve read and loved the first two books in this series, do NOT hesitate to get this one! If you’ve not yet had the pleasure, then by all means, get all 3! There is graphic violence and rough sexuality, but the characters, the suspense, the twists and turns of the convoluted plotting of Lexxie Couper all insure satisfaction for all except perhaps the most delicately sensitive reader!"


You know, I was really worried about how this book would be received. It's very dark and violent which I know some people don't go for, and it's also the final installment in Raiven and Kyra's tale. There were a lot of loose ends to tie up, but I gotta say, some of the knots tied were pretty tangled. *grin* What I did to Kyra was pretty horrible, but what Drean goes through is torturous. But so far the feedback I'm getting is all good!!

I've had some readers ask if Drean will get his own series. The answer is a definite YES! His life has been pretty horrific and I really think his heart needs some TLC. Just who will be the lucky woman to ease his pain is still a mystery to me!

So, three great reviews! And my fruit-bat flap of happiness continues!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home